- Touch screen control – clear, responsive, illuminated, pre-programmed settings, designed for stylish comfort.
- One-touch quickly sets your desired temperature and built in sensors control an even heat output to maintain the room temperature.
- Wireless remote control for easy 7 day timer programming.
- Antifreeze setting that protects the room from falling below 5-7°C
- Useful drying function which switches the unit on for a pre-set time of 2 hours.
- Perfect for wet rooms and bathrooms – and the triple safety element means that there’s no chance of overheating.
- Easy to install, slimline design and supplied ready for either horizontal or vertical mounting
- 1/3 more energy is required to heat a room using convection heat
- Convection heating is subject to higher heat loss caused by draughts than infrared heating is
- Infrared heaters can provide the same comfort levels at lower temperatures than convection heat
- Convection heat is a far less efficient source of heat transfer than infrared heating
- When compared to infrared heating, it takes 6% more energy to raise the temperature by 1C
QUALITY & SAFETY
- 5 year warranty and is manufactured to the following standards in the EU
- 2004/108/EC on electromagnetic compatibility.
- 2006/95/EC on low voltage.
- 2002/95/EC on the restrictions of the use of certain hazardous substances.
- CE Certified
- EN / IEC 60335-1 Safety of Electrical Appliances
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Beautiful, easy clean, frameless design
- Easy to install, efficient to run
- Horizontal or vertical mounting
- Delivers fast comfortable radiant heat
- Sensor controlled for perfectly distributed warmth
- Low energy consumption
- High output (up to 90C).
- Built in antifreeze function
- Shatterproof – 10mm laminated toughened safety glass (UN12600-IBI)
- 5 Year Warranty (2 on electrical components)